Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hey.

I know I haven't been updating alot, but like i said, it's because of my studies, and i'm sorry.

BUT

Get ready for the BIGGEST HALLOWEEN POST like i promised i would post. So from 9 October onwards, check in everyday for the whole month of October to see what has been posted. (I will only post 1 movie a day), and you can start downloading like crazy for the whole October month!

In the meantime, I hope you guys will nominate http://disneyipodmedia.blogspot.com for MileySource1's Site Of The Month. If this site win, I will continue to add more Sabrina The Teenage Witch series, (I'm sorry i haven't been doing that alot) or Full House. So i hope you guys will vote for DisneyiPodMedia...

PS: Do you guys still want Sabrina The Teenage Witch series, and do you guys want movies in part 1-9? If yes, please just post a comment under this post, stating what you want. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment